Sunday, March 4, 2007

Introduction to Soccer

I may should say sports in general. I have never been one with much of care for any sport. I enjoy going to a ball park and eating and taking in the scenery. But nothing with passion like most men. That may be about to change. My son at age 4 going on 5 seems love all sports. Today Sean started recreational soccer. I had learn about shin guards and under armour. Plus just pricey this stuff really is. Wow. 40 bucks for a boys under shirt called Cold Gear. But his mom says he is worth it took keep him warm. Here are some shots of Sean in action for Germantown Fury Monsters.

From Sean 1st Soccer


From Sean 1st Soccer


From Sean 1st Soccer

2 comments:

Tony said...

Cool action pics! Wow Sean how did you jump so high? You are right, you will develop a passion for the sport especially if Sean loves it. I too do not follow sports much but that changes when your kids get involved.

Joe said...

Having Sean in the game changes my whole perspective. We had fun but I think he also discovered it was hard work.